Monday, November 5, 2018

Week 65 - Quito - La Vida de la Ciudad

Quito is much more different than anyother part of my mission that I've served. I will say though, I'm loving the City Life. Not just because I ate at my first McDonald's for the first time in 15 months or because it is easy (because it is harder), but because there are so many people and so many different things to do. I've enjoyed this a lot this week. I still love the quiet out-of-city life I've had, but it is fun having so many things going on. However, it is way more difficult here than I've every experienced. I'll have to change a lot that I have done so that we can have more people to teach and have them progress.

I hope everyone is getting ready to #LightTheWorld this year. We are still a ways out, but we, as missionaries, are already planning on the things we will be doing this upcoming Christmas. I'm super excited about the ideas the church has given us and for the resources they are giving us as missionaries. 

For more information about my companion. He's going to be going home at the same time as me which is awesome! He is a very quiet guy, which is good, and has a lot of experience about being a great leader. I'm super excited to see what more this change has to bring us. 

Love you all. Hope you all had a great Halloween and Day of the Dead (there were a lot of parties and drinking here). Hasta luego!





No comments:

Post a Comment