Monday, February 12, 2018

Week 29 - Cotacachi - Not as exciting week

Happy Carnaval. I hope all of you are enjoying to outdoors and doing stuff. I know we certainly have enjoyed our chess.

For an update on my arm, all is well, somewhat. I have ended my ten days, but I still can't extend my arm all the way and can't lift heavy things. I think it might be a while before my arm will be like it was before. But, I'll just have to make due.

We had companion exchanges and I went with my district leader, Elder Jensen. He actually is the same age as I am and we have a lot of the same interests. It was fun to talk with him and find out more about him. I think I did okay for the report he has to give!

This week we haven't had quite the success, if any. However, with a goal to baptize thousands, we know it won't be an easy task and that Satan will do anything to stop us from reaching that goal. We are continuing to learn more, especially these three days, and trying to become better missionaries.

Well, back to the jail! Love you all!

--Elder Ogden--

Our new sweatshirt for our district. It is a district of only Elders so Men In White "MIW"





A comparison and how large it was. This was taken the day after the accident. Not right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment