Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Week 22 - Cotacachi - Feliz Navidad y un prospero nuevo año

¡Hola mis querido familiares y amigos! 

Espero que todo fue bueno ayer durante navidad y que ustedes tenían un oportunidad de estudiar un poquito mas de la Vida de Jesucristo. 

This week hasn't been the greatest week, but we are continually trying to make our weeks better. 

We had a baptism this last Friday and it was so amazing. It was a mother and her child (Mercedes and Malki). We were waiting to have the people we needed to show up when Hermana Mercedes showed up without her son. When we asked he what happened, she told us that she thought that he was right behind her and that she lost her. So, as missionaries, we went out to look for him. They live close by the church so we knew it wouldn't be that bad. We ran looking for him and found him shortly after. It was a new and interesting experience. 

We also had a ward christmas party which was very cool. There was an hour of the spiritual things and another hour of a talent show. I will attach some pictures and videos of the different talents that were shown. There was one family that performed music on their own instruments and it made me think of what I had done before my mission and what I will hopefully do after my mission. 

I hope all goes well this upcoming week and that the new year will be a safe one. Make goals and plans to become better. I know my list will be long.

¡Les amo!
--Elder Ogden--



This was a baptism of the ward, but the kid wanted me to baptize him

Just funny

The actual baptism

My three Books of Mormon

We spent Christmas Day playing fútbol (soccer) with the Young Men in our ward and spent the rest of the day sleeping and studying. It was a good, nice P-Day/Christmas Day. I loved getting to read of the birth of Christ in the Bible and the prophesies of Christ in the Book of Mormon. We really are lucky to have these two witnesses of our Savior Jesus Christ. I love you and hope this week goes well and that New Year's Eve/Day go well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment