Thursday, February 21, 2019

Week 79 - Quito - Sigamos con Oposición

I'm sure all of you know now the new changes with communication with the family. It does just apply to family, even though I'd love to talk to all of you!

This week we've continued with some struggles. I enjoyed a companion exchange in another sector, a finding activity for valentines day, and a bunch a traveling for interviews. The good news is, there will be a lot of people baptized this month in the zone/stake. Sadly, our person with a baptismal date fell, but we are hoping he and others will get baptized this next month.

To follow the thought on opposition from the last email. This recent study that I am doing with the Book of Mormon is focused on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is amazing how many times it mentions faith and repentance. Those are so key. However with this study I'm also marking the things contrary to the gospel (sin, unbelieving, and not follow faithful to the end). As I've done this study, I've seen that there literally is an opposition in all things. However, the good always comes out on top. Doubts will always be defeated by faith. Love will always destroy hate. And we, as sinners, can always be saved thanks to the Atonement of Jesus Christ. So, we must choose the good. Why? It will ALWAYS win. Always. Let us put our faith in Christ. Let us depend on Him. Let us follow Him.

I love you all and hope that you enjoy the end of the month...almost!!!

Eating a pizza (in his Christmas Jammies)

Valentines Day. This is with our recent convert

My companion and I

No comments:

Post a Comment