Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Week 75 - Quito - CAMBIOS!!

We had transfers this week and my companion sadly left to go to the jungle. However, I've super excited to start working with my new companion Elder La Plata. He's a missionary I've known since the beginning of his mission and is a super awesome guy. Another companion from Peru. He seems super excited to work and I'm ready for the energy that he'll bring to the sector.

We've had very busy days and I feel the weeks feel like days and the months like weeks. It is so crazy how fast everything is going now. I can't believe we are more than halfway through with January!

I guess I must be good at giving talks. Yesterday, I had given a talk about revelation and two weeks ago about the missionary work. I don't know why they would ask me to do two different talks, but I must be good at it. Otherwise they wouldn't keep asking me to do it.

Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment