Monday, December 31, 2018

Week 72 - Quito - Bien rápido la semana

This week went by so crazy fast. We had a lot of activities and I'll try to get the just of it. 

Christmas went by really smoothy (and with a video call to the family!) We also had some good members that gave us dinners and i'm sure my companion and I gained some weight this week...

We had the priviledge to be with the asistants to our mission president and learn from them. What is funny is the two asistants are from my group (those that came with me to the mission field. That was super fun and we had a great time together. 

We got to have another car wash and wash 7 taxis and a police car which was super cool! This also was the last time we will attend for three hours! We super happy that we can now have a home based church supported program. As for us as missionaries, that gives us an hour of personal study time now on sundays! I'm pretty excited.

Well, the viudas are coming and we should probably get going. Love you all! Have a fantastic New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment