Monday, September 17, 2018

Week 58 - Ibarra - Sorpresa y Tristeza

So, surprise! This was the end of changes and now I'm in my 11th change (not like anyone's counting). However, I didn't leave my sector, but my trainee, Elder Leighner. I'm actually pretty sad I was only with him for six weeks; it went by too fast. The other surprising thing is that I'm actually going to be training again. The new group that is coming is going to come late because they just recently received their visas. Now, I'm waiting for my companion to come with an Elder Choque, because he is also training. We still don't know when they will be getting here, so it'll be a fun, interesting week. 

We did have a great week to end the change. We got to meet some new people that have new problems that I haven't had to help with before and I was relying a lot on the Spirit this week to help me out just to know what to say and how to go about things. I'm greatful for a good companion that we could walk and talk about investigators and how it is that we were planning on helping them.

We also got caught in a big rain storm. It always seems to be near the end of the change. It was fun because all we were doing was passing by different people we are teaching and inviting them to come to church. That was really fun.

That's all for this week. I'm preparing to travel to Quito a lot this week again. Love you all!

A cool Jarassic Park jeep

Yes, Pizza Hut again. We felt so sick after eating all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment